A late 19th century Victorian button-tufted sofa. The walnut frame is covered in yellow, blue, and pink floral-patterned fabric. It features a serpentine, floral-carved crest, a button-tufted back, outscrolled arms, and a padded seat. The exposed arm supports and seat rail continue to scrolled legs ending in casters.
Dimensions: 66.0" W x 35.0" H x 28.0" D
- Period - Early 20th Century
- Condition - Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes - Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left, spots on fabric
- Seat Height - 35.0 inches
- FOR ALL FURNITURE AND LARGER ITEMS - PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE TO MAKE THE MOST ECONOMICAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SHIPPING & DELIVERY. WE CAN AGREE ON USHIP, UPS, GREYHOUND, OR WHATEVER YOUR PREFER. THANKS!