Add this beautiful vintage floral wool rug to any decor. Hand-knotted Floral Bessarabian Turkish Kilim Rose Carpet, constructed of wool featuring an ornate central medallion in a palette of forest, blush, ivory, and black on a dusty red-colored field. It has a compound border in a coordinating color scheme and two natural warp fringed ends. Unmarked. 3'11" x 6'5.5"
- Dimensions - 3′11″ × 6′6″ and 0.25″ thick
- Period - 1960s
- Styles - Asian, Boho Chic, Hollywood Regency, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, Persian, Traditional, Turkish
- Materials - Wool
- Condition - Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes - Good - minor wear to pile and fringe
- FOR ALL FURNITURE AND LARGER ITEMS - PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE TO MAKE THE MOST ECONOMICAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SHIPPING & DELIVERY. WE CAN AGREE ON USHIP, UPS, GREYHOUND, OR WHATEVER YOUR PREFER. THANKS!